Thursday, April 8, 2010

blue mood story....

Today, I saw the old aunt that lives beside my grandma house...
She is old and counldn't walk anymore...
She left a little grey hair only...
I heard something from my aunt, her son is fed up about cleaned for her and the son scolded
the old woman badly...Some of her offspring left her and never come back to see her already...
I fully pity to her...
Unfortunately, I can't help her much...I'm so sorry...

Our mothers suffered pain to give us birth...They are sacrified...They did a lot of us....Without them, we can't see this beautiful world...
To all my readers, I wish all of you will alway remind yourself about your parents' goods...
and share more quality time with them

Other than this, I knew that old people alway afraid of loneliness, therefore, we should talk more to them and gain more happiness in our family...

No comments:

Post a Comment